Foundation Certifications Submit Online
Home        Home
Call us at 817-585-2585
Mobile Home HUD Certification Nationwide Inspector Network Refi's and Reverse Mortgages FHA & VA Loan Compliance Professional Engineers Get Final Loan Approval Fastest Turnaround Times

Mobile Home Foundation Certifications
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Below are some answers to frequently asked questions for our FHA, HUD, and VA manufactured home foundation engineering certifications and inspections. If you can not find you answer here, please also go to our Glossary of Terms and Definitions page.

How do I report to HCD the completed installation of a retrofitted Permanent Foundation System?

  • For existing manufactured homes (installed with a new/retrofitted foundation system):
    The buyer must submit four sets of documents: (1) the properly endorsed title document or a Statement of Facts that the title document was surrendered to the local building department or HCD at the time the permit to install was obtained; (2) the license plates or decals or a Statement of Facts that these items have been destroyed; (3) a copy of the recorded 433A; and (4) any back renewal fees that may be due. Please note that a Statement of Facts in lieu of the recorded 433A is not allowed.
  • For all manufactured homes:
    Once the recorded copy of the 433A and other required documents are received by HCD, the "pending installation" or "owner-builder" status will be changed to "permanent foundation."
     ^ top

Other Related Questions

Home | Services | About Us | Contact Us | Site Usage and Terms & Conditions | Inspector Login | Sitemap

Copyright © 2021
In North Carolina, all projects are performed by Harrison Engineering Services PLLC our affiliated company.
In Montana, all projects are performed by Harrison Engineering Services our affiliated company.

Member of ASCE FHA HUD Member of SEI